Friday, May 4, 2007

The "Other" of the Two Liberals

Well, needless to say i've got some stuff to add here. Namely my general position on stuff, people, and things.

First off, I suppose I can classify myself as the kind of Liberal that Conservatives love to hate. (Which kind do they don't?)
I'm young (compared to most others in my political genre), but I take the time to understand people's points.
My friend Devon and I, seeing as we agree on almost everything regarding today's political climate, thank god this isn't going to be some sad "Hannity & Colmes" situation where a Right Wing Nut Job goes against a Psuedo Liberal. We're both very Liberal, we're both intelligent, we both probably should write a book, or get a radio show on Nova M or Air America, and, probably other stuff I'm forgetting to mention.

Alot of people who consider themselves Liberal are more passive against what I consider the scourge of Neo Conservatism. And I've recieved some critisizm from fellow Liberals (not Devon, thankfully) that I'm too "spiteful" and "hard" on NeoCons, or "Neeks" as I call them. Well, there are alot of things the Neeks do that piss me off, just like some things Democrats occasionally do that makes my eyes twitch, but there's one thing that I will always hold agains the Neeks of this country. It is, that they, ALL of them, be it Man-conservative, Woman-conservative, or even Youth-conservative, destroyed my countrie's values, morals, ethics, standing in the world, and most of all, they've destroyed nearly 4,000 people in said country, by supporting/starting a campaign of extermination of all things Muslim. When it comes to politics, while I find abundance in Intelligence and Rationality on our, the Liberals part, personally speaking, I'm happily lacking in the Mercy and Compassion for the Religious Right, that many other of my Liberal bretherin hold.

Anyway, on this Blog, I will post thoughts, ideas, compliments and critisizms, and I hope that this blog can catch on as time goes on.

And to the lovely fellows at the NSA who are reading this blog now, I'll give you five guesses which finger I hold up to your Neo-Nazi ways. ;)

-Matt

No comments: