Saturday, May 5, 2007

Conservative Memory

I had been talking about Conservative memory prior to the formation of this blog, so to save insult to any mentally deprived critters, I'll avoid comparison, but I have to note, how incredibly bad Republican or Neocon memory is.
Take the Gonzo Testimony, all the way back to the Ronald Reagan, and Richard Nixon Testimony, and all inquiry based appearences in between. They all have one thing in common: No, it's not that they have the looks of an acid burn victim, it's that their memory is comprised of 3 words: I don't recall.

"Mr Gonzales, why did you fire the Attorneys?"

AG "I don't recall"

"....okay. um, Mr. Gonzales, who's idea was it to terminate the Attorneys employment?"

AG "Mr chairman, I don't really recall"


"...can you tell us what you had for breakfast today?"

AG "Well Mr. Chairman...I seem to have forgot... I cant recall."

Now, Reagan had an excuse. He was ACTUALLY losing his mind when he said "I don't recall" so many times, but it seems a common trait of being able to magically forget everything and anything pretaining to any relevant information. (They COULDN'T have been lying, nawww, they're under oath! Naww they couldn't have! (not).
So what's going on here? Have the Men In Black lent these poor fools Neuralyzers to flash away all their memories? Are they like a computer, and someone pushed a magic button that made all those nasty incriminating memories go away? Hmmmm.
And I wonder how many times they could squeeze "I don't recall" out of King George, is they manage to plop his sappy ass on the whitness stand. Boy would THAT be a bad day for poor Bush. Remember when at a press confrence, Bush said "I always win"? This trait of disgusting "I always get my way", while tripping a little nowadays, is still strong. (Look at his "MYAHH! I'Muh Goins ta VETO THAT THAR BILL!"

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We need to cut these lying bastards down to size. If it means a futile impeachment hearing, so be it. I don't care anymore. These people need a dose of the REAL WORLD.

-Matt

No comments: